Welcome

Welcome to my Blog, I hope you enjoy reading my little stories :)

Monday, September 20, 2010

Great News


WOW.... just found out I passed my exam, thank God for that!! I have literally been stressing for weeks about it, but suppose it shows once you put the work in, you will get the results you want. I have to say the whole experience has thought me a lesson, not to take things for granted! I thought I would be grand doing my first repeat for Technology Information Systems, but I didn't take into account the difficulty of the subject. But thank God finished with that!! I can officially start fourth year with a bang now, because I didn't want to organize my notes or that to tempt fate. But as lame as it sounds Ive sorted all my notes and plan to start as organized as I can, a first here I come LOL!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu7i0fnmW64

Now all I need is to get myself one of these ha ha!!

Graduation Cap And Diploma

No comments:

Post a Comment